CODE OF CONDUCT
The Ocean Heroes Network and affiliated activities connects young people from around the world who are passionate about ocean health, providing them with the training, tools, and network to become effective advocates for ocean health.
With those important goals in mind, each member of the Ocean Heroes Network is expected to treat others respectfully, act with integrity, and refrain from all forms of misconduct. Participant agrees that they may be dismissed from the Network activities, including a Bootcamp, if they engage in any misconduct, with Young Heroes deciding, in its sole discretion, whether Participant’s conduct warrants dismissal. Participant agrees that they will not:
● Engage in any form of harassment or bullying;
● Use words, phrases, symbols, images, or gestures that are offensive, hateful, threatening, violent, libelous, or pornographic;
● Discriminate against any other person based on that person’s race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status;
● Violate any other person’s privacy, including by the release of any other person’s private personal information or personally identifiable information (e.g., name, image, age, address, phone number, etc.);
● Use any materials obtained from Young Heroes, or obtained as a result of Participant’s participation in the Virtual Bootcamp, for commercial or other personal financial gain;
● Engage in any activity that is illegal or fraudulent under the laws of any state or of the United States of America.
Participant should report any conduct that violates this Code of Conduct to the Ocean Heroes HQ team by sending an email to email@example.com or any other mode of communication being used - Slack, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc.